Thursday, July 31, 2014

Handmade Soap

Handmade Soap

My next great attempt


I have been on this whole kick lately to try and make absolutely everything from scratch. I have done very well in the food department, but I want to try my hand at making soap. I know you can buy handmade soap on the internet for a very good price and I may just do that if my attempt at homemade soap turns out to be a disaster. I want to make one like this:


The beeswax gives it a unique look without having to add dye to it. I just don't know where you would get beeswax like that. My first attempt at soap will probably just be a simple bar with no frills. I don't want to spend a lot of money on fancy supplies for my first go. 

If anyone has made homemade soap leave a comment and let me know how it went. I may or may not post pictures of mine. It depends how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment